What's the diff?
Here are some things to first understand.
What do I use?
I use them both. Why?
- You can usually tell the difference from a blog and website as blogs are filled with ads.
- Websites can have dynamic information as long as the owner allows comments on their site in various other ways.
- Websites can be current if the owner just updates them!
- Blogs are more commercialized (see #1 above) and writers get paid by the ad clicks. I have no plans for ads but then again I have no idea if anyone will even read this.
- I don't read long blog entries. I like them short and to give me something more to think about or look into.
- That being said...