Go to http://sageportal.org/ and click on "Training & Practice Sites". Then "Training and Practice Tests". Then the Bicycle "Training Tests". (or CLICK HERE!)
You do NOT need a log-in to practice OR a test code! Leave the "Guest User" and "Guest Session" boxes checked.) Just click Sign in!
- Pick your grade level and your settings. (The volume settings will NOT work in this practice session.)
- Pick a test! (Each one has different features. So, you WILL want to do them all eventually.)
These tests are ONLY for learning the TOOLS. Nothing is graded, or even scored - your answers do not matter!
- Set the volume (and other settings) to YOUR liking - you can listen to the test as needed. BUT you have to set the volume FIRST. You will use headphones during the actual test. I suggest BRINGING YOUR OWN! (The text to speech does not work unless the teacher has assigned a test).
- READ the instructions for each question! You can't just guess your way through this test anymore ;)
- Use the ' i '' for information/help/instructions and the Flag to flag a question to come back to. But you MUST answer it before moving on.
- Play with the Zoom, Notes and Calculator tools.
- You MUST answer each question before you can go to the next one. Even if you flag it.
- After 20 minutes of computer inactivity your test will pause, and you will not be able to change any of your previous answers when you log back in.
- Do EACH practice test. There are different things to do in each of the Math, Science and English.
- Eventually you get an "END TEST" button. Click on it.
- Have fun - and remember the practice test is NOT about CONTENT!