Holy Cow! It's #CoronaQuakeBreak20!
Due to #CoronaQuakeBreak20
- Teachers will be using Canvas extensively now that you are "Distance Learners". If there is no content on their Canvas page you need to contact them. Be sure to check and abide by DUE dates in Canvas!
- Granite Distance Learning website
- Here are some free books! For teachers and students. Scroll down to the 11 free High School titles. They are unlimted users no problem for EVERYONE to read or listen.
- It is important that you communicate with your teacher. You should use Canvas Inbox and keep your conversations in Canvas.
- If you need Office products (Word, PPT, Excel etc. instead of Google Docs) Please GO HERE -> (Office for Home) to learn how to access them on even on a Chromebook.
- In the Office.com suite above if you use Teams you can chat and Video Conference with your teachers. Those teachers that were interested came to a training and will help you. There will be more instructions in Canvas. I will be available for Teachers and Students in that chat box.
- I assume you will be doing a lot of internet work! Please make sure you check ALL your sources. Use the Research tab above for great websites.
- The log in for https://onlinelibrary.uen.org/login is in Canvas.
- Please download the GooseChase app for iphone or Google Play I will have games up - after break!
- If you need my help (with technology stuff) you know I'm here for you. email@example.com or see #6 above.
- If you got a Chromebook and there are other users on it... Feel free to remove them. If you feel want to "clean" the chromebook just use a "wipe" and wipe it off. Do NOT spray electronics. Spray your cleaner on a rag, then wipe the electronic.