Here is what we will be doing in the library to protect us all..
- Starting on Day One we will have classes coming in and checking out Chromebooks in Social Studies classes...
That information can be found here.
- Bring your student ID to scan instead of typing your student # (last years ID works)
- Unless you are with a class... You must have a pass and check in using this Google form.
- When we reach capacity of 40 students I will close the library.
- If you do not have a mask.. The Governor says No mask - No entry. So go home NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Follow the one way signs for visiting and checking items out ESPECIALLY with a class. Follow the arrows!
- Only 2 students per table.
- DO NOT re-arrange any furniture.
- Sadly we had to get rid of the comfy/cozy seats.
- The Library will be open from 7 - 3:30.
- You are more than welcome to use our computers and print school items as needed.
- Please eat your food/lunch before coming in. No food or drink in the library.
Book Checkouts. Yes reading for fun still exists!
It is available 24/7 at the Destiny link above. Please browse the catalog instead of the physical books.
Checking out a book
Putting a book on hold
Returning a book
It is pretty straight forward but here are the district instructions
Watch the "Sora hold" video on the right. to see how to place a hold or borrow a book.
No need to return them. They turn themselves in!