New Citizenship instructions from the Admin!
Please remember a few more things:
- All students need to do a self-assessment in your class. Yes, that means that they could potentially self-assess 8 times.
- Please remember to keep track of the time it takes to input all of your CCLR scores. You will need this data for the survey that you will do in two weeks.
- If you need any support, or have questions please let Ryan, or Keith know.
- You can use the following CCLR Student Self-Assessment the district created in Google forms, you will just need to make a copy for each of your class periods OR insert a question asking students to identify their class period. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1bB3_iFCSND1_8bYqUNqyvDYjiQ3Qh3oE3gNpCPzRxIU/copy
- You may also use the Good Doc that Celeste sent out in faculty meeting, or make copies of the standard and use paper copies. How you do it is not important. What is important is that students are self-assessing in each one of their classes and there is a dialogue with you on each of the standards. The self-assessment needs to take place once each quarter.