Choosing a Research topic
Sometimes when you have the whole world to travel it is tough to decide where to go! You have to narrow it down! Same thing is true with a research topic! So here are some suggestions.
The idea here it so pick a topic to learn more about, so make it something you are interested in. But NOT something you think you know everything about! I mean if you think you're football star broaden your horizon and research soccer!
I am just going to put a bunch of ideas and links here.
YOU have to have some input and do the looking!
Be general then get specific!
- Women's (or any genders rights) rights. - Where, when, who
- World Cup 2023 workers in Qutar (many died)
- Iran Girls schools (uprising, poisoned?)
- Book banning (LGBTQIA+, CRT, sex, swearing, age appropriate...)
- Dress codes (for students, teachers, boys vs girls)
- Current news topics. How it relates to you or your school.
- AI (should students be allowed to use it)
- Salt Lake drying up (conserve locally, reduce agriculture upstream, refill it)
- School Vouchers... Google it!
Links to think about.
Click here --> Use Topic Finder" <-- Click there
If the link does not work go to
How to use it.
Quite simple. On the right - I searched for "Human Rights" at the top and all those colored bubbles or tiles are different sub categories to click on for MORE ideas.
On the right (Not shown) will be specific articles for your reading pleasure.
USE this site. Put in a big idea and narrow it down for more specific ideas or topics.