- * TEACHERS Need to get logged in to teacher machine ASAP.
- * If you're not sure if it is Ethical - DON'T DO IT.
- * If you START a session. END a session
- * If you LOG-IN. LOG-OUT. Closing a window is NOT logging out.
- * Students should NOT do other work. They will survive sitting quietly.
- * Students should log in to computer as sage/Sage! OR AIR Secure on a Chromebook
- * Encourage students to bring their own headphones and not use the schools with all the coodies. There are only 20 headphones in each lab.
- * MARK the Testing logs accurately.
Doing your practice tests this way is a benefit for both Teachers AND Students. It gives both parties the practice
they need for the real SAGE test.
REMEMBER - it is NOT about the content of the test during this practice. It is seeing the set up and learning the tools
Principals are to go over/review/teach testing ethics with their teachers. Here is a quick page of only the ethics material gathered from our SAGE testing blog.
We know many of you will say you did this last year... and it is true. You get it every year. This years info is even different to reflect aspects of SAGE.
Please use the links below on the left.
Teachers, Parents (and students) you ARE going to want your students to do the practice tests!!! No question about it. The practice tests are NOT about content. It is about using the tools of the test.
Go to http://sageportal.org/ and click on "Training & Practice Sites". Then "Training and Practice Tests". Then the Bicycle "Training Tests". (or CLICK HERE!)
You do NOT need a log-in to practice OR a test code! Leave the "Guest User" and "Guest Session" boxes checked.) Just click Sign in!
These tests are ONLY for learning the TOOLS. Nothing is graded, or even scored - your answers do not matter!
READ the instructions! But here are some tips.