- Go to the class you want to change.
- On the left click on "Settings" By default you should now be in the Details tab at the top.
- On the right click on "Import Content into this course"
- On the next page under Content Type type click the drop down menu and chose "Copy a Canvas Course"
- You should see your courses listed. If not start typing the name of the one you want. Type slow and it searches...
- YOU choose. All the content, Or just some? Depends on you and your class. (I think it is best to Chose content. You don't need passed assignments or pages.)
- Then you get a progress bar. After it says completed... Go back to the Class in the Dashboard and your content should be there.
Crosslisting. Please don't. See me and I will do it for you.
A. So you only have to do things once!
Basically it puts all your students into one class. BUT you can still make due dates and assignments to only certain classes or sections. But are they sections or classes. Yeah, that's why I need to do it for you. Don't add sections! Also this needs to be completed BEFORE you start adding assignments.